Axicon 6525-S Bar Code Verifier
Independently tested and certified to meet International Standards, the Axicon 6525-S verifier has been specifically designed for all bar codes where a 5, 6 10 or 20 mil aperture is mandatory (such as EAN8, EAN13, UPC-A, UPC-E, GS1-128 and ITF-14), up to 125mm/4.9in width including quiet zones.
The simple to use design of this Axicon barcode scanner reduces user error and eliminates product damage whilst providing the highest level of accuracy achievable for verification.
The Axicon 6525-S barcode verifier is designed to verify linear barcodes with a maximum width, including quiet zones, of 125 mm. This means it can be used to check all GS1 symbols used at the retail point-of-sale (EAN-13, EAN-8, UPC-A and UPC-E, GS1 Databar), those used on outer cases (EAN-13, ITF-14, and GS1-128), and on logistics labels (GS1-128). For anyone printing barcode labels using a 100 mm (4 inch) wide printhead, this verifier is perfect. This Axicon barcode scanner can also be used to check Code 39, Code 128, HIBC, CIP, PZN and other codes.
Features and Benefits
- ‘S’ Range: A continuous scan feature, which means that obtaining at least ten different readings throughout the height of the bar code (as required by ISO/IEC) is much faster
- ISO/IEC Verification: with ANSI option, traditional verification, symbology auto-discrimination, automatic variable aperture, scan saving and loading, static reflectance meter, display of x-dimension and magnification, individual bar and space dimensional analysis
- Switchable Aperture: Aperture automatically switchable between aperture reference numbers 05, 06, 10 and 20
- Impressive Scan Speed: Up to 100 scans per second
- Connectivity: Compatible with USB2