Axicon 6525-S-IP65 Bar Code Verifier
Independently tested and certified to meet International Standards, the Axicon 6525-S verifier has been specifically designed for all bar codes where a 5, 6, 10 or 20 mil aperture is mandatory (such as EAN8, EAN13, UPC-A, UPC-E, GS1-128 and ITF-14), up to 125mm/4.9in width including quiet zones.
The simple to use design reduces user error and eliminates product damage whilst providing the highest level of accuracy achievable for verification.
The Axicon 6525-S bar code verifier is designed to verify linear bar codes with a maximum width, including quiet zones, of 125 mm. This means it can be used to check all GS1 symbols used at the retail point-of-sale (EAN-13, EAN-8, UPC-A and UPC-E, GS1 Databar), those used on outer cases (EAN-13, ITF-14, and GS1-128), and on logistics labels (GS1-128). For anyone printing bar code labels using a 100 mm (4 inch) wide printhead, this verifier is perfect. It can also be used to check Code 39, Code 128, HIBC, CIP, PZN and other codes.
Features and Benefits
- IP65 Sealing Rating: Protected from total dust ingress; Protected from low pressure water jets from any direction
- ‘S’ Range: A continuous scan feature, which means that obtaining at least ten different readings throughout the height of the bar code (as required by ISO/IEC) is much faster
- ISO/IEC Verification: with ANSI option, traditional verification, symbology auto-discrimination, automatic variable aperture, scan saving and loading, static reflectance meter, display of x-dimension and magnification, individual bar and space dimensional analysis
- Connectivity: Compatible with USB2
- Switchable Aperture: Aperture automatically switchable between aperture reference numbers 05, 06, 10, and 20