Axicon 7015-IP50 Bar Code Verifier
As an extension to the range of very popular 7000 series verifiers Axicon now offer these with a choice of IP (Industrial Protection) ratings.
The Axicon 7015-IP50 has an IP50 rating (protection against harmful dust particles). The IP50 rating makes the 7015-IP50 ideal for use in dusty environments such as fiberboard packaging handling.
The verifier is designed to verify large linear bar codes with a maximum width (including quiet zones) of 195 mm. This means it can be used to check all bar codes used in general distribution, whether they appear on outer cases or on pallet labels (EAN-13, UPC-A, ITF-14 and GS1-128). For anyone printing 100% sized ITF-14 symbols, or A5 or larger pallet labels, this verifier is perfect.
Features and Benefits
- IP50 Sealing Rating: Protected from limited dust ingress
- ISO/IEC Verification: with ANSI option, traditional verification, symbology auto-discrimination, automatic variable aperture, scan saving and loading, static reflectance meter, display of x-dimension and magnification, individual bar and space dimensional analysis
- Connectivity: Compatible with USB2, optional RS232
- Switchable Aperture: Aperture automatically switchable between aperture reference numbers 08, 10 and 20
- AI Data Content Checker: For GS1-128 and GS1 DataBar