As an extension to the range of very popular 7000 series verifiers Axicon now offer these with a choice of IP (Industrial Protection) ratings.
The Axicon 7025-S-IP50 has an IP50 rating (protection against harmful dust particles). The IP50 rating makes the 7025-S-IP50 ideal for use in dusty environments such as fiberboard packaging handling.
The verifier is designed to verify large linear bar codes with a maximum width (including quiet zones) of 195 mm. This means it can be used to check all bar codes used in general distribution, whether they appear on outer cases or on pallet labels (EAN-13, UPC-A, ITF-14 and GS1-128). For anyone printing 100% sized ITF-14 symbols, or A5 or larger pallet labels, this verifier is perfect.
Features and Benefits
- IP50 Sealing Rating: Protected from total dust ingress; Protected from low pressure water jets from any direction
- ‘S’ Range: A continuous scan feature, which means that obtaining at least ten different readings throughout the height of the bar code (as required by ISO/IEC) is much faster
- ISO/IEC Verification: with ANSI option, traditional verification, symbology auto-discrimination, automatic variable aperture, scan saving and loading, static reflectance meter, display of x-dimension and magnification, individual bar and space dimensional analysis
- Connectivity: Compatible with USB2, optional RS232
- Aperture Switchable: Aperture automatically switchable between aperture reference numbers 08, 10 and 20
- Impressive Scan Speed: Up to 100 scans per second
There are no reviews yet.