Axicon PV-1000 Portable Display and Collection Unit
Introducing the Axicon PV-1000: the latest portable verification solution from Axicon. The PV-1000 is a portable display and collection unit to be used in conjunction with an existing Axicon verifier.
Looking to add portability to your QA process? Simply unplug your verifier from your computer, connect it to the PV-1000 and you’ll soon be experiencing the same high levels of repeatability you expect from Axicon wherever you are. All bar codes are verified to the latest ISO/ANSI and GS1 standards.
The PV-1000 unit can be used with any of the following linear bar code verifiers – the 6015, 6515 and 7015 – and it allows you to carry out verification without any connection to a laptop or PC. You can see the overall grade for each symbol, as well as the values for individual parameters while you are using it. The PV-1000 will also keep all your results as text or Axicon’s .scn files which you can transfer to your PC using a USB memory stick. This means the results can be recorded as part of any quality control system.
We can also supply a portable printer if you need to be able to print these reports immediately off-site. (If you already have a printer with a standard serial (RS232) printer, then this would work perfectly too.) Both the PV-1000 and the printer are battery powered and they will work for approximately 8 hours before needing to be recharged, or have the four AA batteries changed.
We also have a protective rubber cover for the PV-1000 which will give it greater protection, if you need this. Please note that the PV-1000 is not compatible with any of the S-range or two-dimensional bar code verifiers.
Features and Benefits
- Compatible with Axicon Verifiers: Works with Axicon 6015, 6515 and 7015 verifiers
- Scan Verification: Precision ANSI/ISO Grade verification
- Connectivity: Compatible with USB
- Data Transfer: Option to transfer data to a PC for printing and/or archiving
- Lasting Battery Power: Uses four “AA”-sized batteries, rechargeable or alkaline, with sufficient power to last a full shift
Axicon 7015 Bar Code Verifier
Independently tested and certified to meet International Standards, the Axicon 7015 has been specifically designed to read all traded unit and larger bar codes with a width of up to 195 mm/1.6 in. including quiet zones. The system consists of a state of the art CCD read head and application software. Our development program means that not only will your verifier always meet the latest ISO/ANSI standard, but also a wide range of application standards including GS1-128 and ITF-14. An extensive array of additional reporting tools is also provided with every verifier.
The Axicon 7015 bar code verifier is designed to verify large linear bar codes with a maximum width (including quiet zones) of 195 mm. This means it can be used to check all bar codes used in general distribution, whether they appear on outer cases or on pallet labels (EAN-13, UPC-A, ITF-14 and GS1-128). For anyone printing 100% sized ITF-14 symbols, or A5 or larger pallet labels, this verifier is perfect.
Features and Benefits
- ISO/IEC Verification: with ANSI option, traditional verification, symbology auto-discrimination, automatic variable aperture, scan saving and loading, static reflectance meter, display of x-dimension and magnification, individual bar and space dimensional analysis
- Connectivity: Compatible with USB2
- All-Data Content Checker: For GS1-128 and GS1 DataBar