GS1 Barcode Support Benefits
GS1 Barcode Support is only for companies who already have a licensed GS1 Company Prefix for 10,000 items with a uniquely licensed GS1 Company Prefix assigned to their company direct from GS1.
GS1 Barcode Support includes one-on-one assistance from an assigned consultant who will assist with the following:
UPC Assignment and Product Data Management
- Assignment of UPC numbers (GTINs) and management of product data/dimensional attributes
- Assignment of GTIN-14s for outer packaging identification, when necessary
- Validation and upload of UPC and GTIN-14 information to global product data registries using customized templates
- Included – $1500 credit for printed labels (www.orderbarcodelabels.com) or high precision digital barcode files
- Assistance with barcode placement for products and packaging
- Guidance on meeting Amazon’s barcoding requirements
- Complimentary printed UPC barcode evaluation from our testing division, Identification Labs ($50 Value)
Note: GS1 Barcode Support includes $1500 of printed barcode labels (ordered on www.orderbarcodes.com within 30 days of purchase), or digital barcode files, which must be used during the one-year term. The $1500 credit may also be applied towards additional barcode testing. Upon expiration, GS1 Barcode Support may be optionally renewed. Clients are responsible for renewing their GS1 Company Prefix with their local GS1 office annually.