GS1 Annual Support – Barcode & Product Data
GS1 identification standards are expansive, complex, and constantly changing. The GS1 Support program is the yearly subscription that provides ongoing support for UPC/GTIN barcodes and product information and is for companies with an existing GS1 Prefix.
- Insure Your UPC Barcodes Are Compliant
- 1 Year of Comprehensive Personal Support
- UPC item and GTIN-14 carton identification assignment (GTIN spreadsheet)
- Credit For: Digital Barcode Files | Printed Barcode Labels | Barcode Testing
- Access to GTIN.Cloud | Brand Managed Global UPC Repository
- UPC Product Data Validated by Consultant Prior to Publishing
GS1 Support programs are utilized by companies who do not have a GS1 trained employee on staff or a dedicated team to address the item and carton identification requirements for their trading partners. In addition to ongoing support by a dedicated consultant, a credit is provided for digital barcodes, printed labels, or barcode testing.
NEW! – All GS1 support programs are now managed through the GTIN.cloud global repository. GS1 members can manage all of the UPCs and GTIN-14s directly on the global portal and all data is personally validated by an assigned GS1 barcode consultant prior to publishing.
Select the total number of items available with your GS1 Prefix
|Number of Items||Length of Existing UPC Prefix||GS1 Support Fee|
|1 – 100||9-digit||$250||SELECT|
|1 – 1,000||8-digit||$1,000||SELECT|
|1 – 10,000||7-digit||$2,000||SELECT|
|1 – 100,000||6-digit||$2,500||SELECT|