GS1 UPC Barcode Support
GS1 global identification and barcoding standards are expansive and very complex. The GS1 Support program is for companies with an existing GS1 Prefix and is a yearly subscription which provides ongoing support for UPC/GTIN barcodes and product information. All GS1 Support programs include access to a dedicated consultant who can assist enable your company to meet the item and carton identification requirements for your trading partners. In addition to credit for digital barcodes or printed labels, programs also include cloud storage of product data tables and product images (unlimited). Since UPC barcodes are just the initial component product identification, GS1 Barcode Support provides expanded assistance.
- Dedicated Support Consultant
- UPC item and GTIN-14 carton identification assignment
- Assistance with SSCC-18 and Coupon Barcodes
- Digital Barcode Files & Printed Barcode Labels
- Cloud Storage of Product Data/Images
- Data Hub and Google Manufacturer Center Coordination
Select the total number of items available with your GS1 Prefix
For assistance call (800)662-0701 x250. If you do not already have a GS1 Prefix, click here.