QR code (Quick Response Code) is a 2D barcode which consists of black modules (square dots) arranged in a grid on a white background. The required data is extracted from the patterns present in both horizontal and vertical components of the symbol.
QR codes are primarily used for marketing and advertising campaigns and typically uses a smartphone to read it and enables the device to perform an action such as opening up a url for a specific site.
Creating & Printing QR Barcodes
- www.createbarcodes.com – Create high resolution digital barcode files (.eps) for only $10
- www.orderbarcodes.com – Purchase printed barcode labels. Prices start at $15.
- Barcode Printing Software – Generate barcode labels (stickers) inhouse
Verifying QR Barcodes
- Verifier for QR Codes – Axicon 15200
- Test QR Barcode Print Quality