GS1 Global Support Annual Subscription – 1,000 EAN/UPC Barcodes
Where as the GS1 Barcode Service provides companies with a US address a comprehensive solution to obtain a GS1 Company Prefix, create barcodes and manage product data, GS1 Global Support provides similar services to non-US companies. Clients are required to separately license a GS1 Company for their local GS1 office and an assigned GS1 consultant will then provide the following:
Guidance with EAN/UPC/GTIN Assignments and Product Data Management
- Management of EAN/UPC numbers (GTINs) and assistance with product data attributes
- Assignment of GTIN-14s for outer packaging identification.
- Validation and upload of EAN/UPC and GTIN-14 information to local registries, when applicable
- Cloud hosted storage of images for “Verified by GS1”
- INCLUDED ($1000 Value) – Printed UPC barcode labels or high resolution digital barcode graphics files (.eps)
- Assistance with barcode placement for products and packaging
- Guidance on meeting Amazon’s barcoding requirements
- Complimentary digital barcode print certification from our testing division, Identification Labs ($50 Value)
Note: Included with GS1 Global Support is $1000 for either printed barcode labels (ordered on www.orderbarcodes.com within 30 days of purchase), or digital barcode files. The $1000 credit may also be applied towards additional barcode testing. Upon expiration, GS1 Global Support may be optionally renewed. Clients are responsible for renewing their GS1 Company Prefix with their local GS1 office annually.