GS1 Global Support Annual Subscription – 10 UPC Barcodes
Where as the GS1 Barcode Service provides companies with a US address a comprehensive solution to obtain a GS1 Company Prefix, create barcodes and manage product data, GS1 Global Support provides similar services to non-US companies. Clients are required to separately license a GS1 Company for their local GS1 office and an assigned GS1 consultant will then provide the following:
Guidance with EAN/UPC/GTIN Assignments and Product Data Management
- Management of EAN/UPC numbers (GTINs) and assistance with product data attributes
- Assignment of GTIN-14s for outer packaging identification.
- Validation and upload of EAN/UPC and GTIN-14 information to local registries, when applicable
- Cloud hosted storage of images for “Verified by GS1”
- INCLUDED ($150 Value) – Printed UPC barcode labels or 10 precise digital barcode graphics files (.eps)
- Assistance with barcode placement for products and packaging
- Complimentary digital UPC barcode evaluation from our testing division, Identification Labs ($50 Value)
Note: GS1 Global Support includes $150 of printed barcode labels (ordered on www.orderbarcodes.com within 30 days of purchase), or digital (.eps) barcode files, which must be used during the one-year term. Client is responsible for all freight charges, if labels are selected. Digital barcode files can be delivered via email immediately. Upon expiration, GS1 Global Support may be optionally renewed. Clients are responsible for renewing their GS1 Company Prefix with their local GS1 office annually.