Order Amazon FBA Barcode Product Labels
Amazon’s systems are barcode-driven. Each item you send to an Amazon fulfillment center requires a barcode so that it can be tracked throughout the fulfillment process.
As an Amazon supplier, you have the following options in regards to labeling products being shipped to Amazon Fulfillment Centers;
- Print Amazon Barcode Product Labels from your Seller Account
- Order Amazon Barcode Product Labels from Bar Code Graphics, Inc. for $.05/label
- Request FBA Services print/apply Amazon Product Labels to your products for $.20/label
- Use UPC or EAN symbol for Co-Mingled items
Print Amazon Barcode Product Labels
Amazon sellers are able to print Product Labels from the MANAGE INVENTORY page when creating a shipment by selecting products in the left column and then selecting PRINT ITEM LABELS from the ACTION ON SELECTED ITEM(S) drop-down menu. Product labels can be printed using a laser printer and BC-30 Laser Labels provided by Bar Code Graphics.
Order Amazon Barcode Product Labels
Bar Code Graphics is a recommended Amazon source and is familiar with Amazon’s Barcode Product Label Requirements. We will print/ship Product Labels within 24 hours of receipt of order during normal business hours. Label Orders are placed online.
Request Amazon FBA Label Service Print/Apply Product Label
For qualifying units, Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) can print/apply Product Labels on your behalf for $.20/label. FBA Label Service is only available for new inbound shipments and must meet the following Minimum Qualifications:
- Condition: Any (New, Used, Collectible or Refurbished)
- Product Type: Any (Media and Non-media), however be sure to review the FBA Product Restrictions to ensure your products qualify.
- ASIN: Each unit must have a scannable barcode (ISBN, UPC or EAN). The unit’s barcode must not be punched out, marked over, covered or otherwise obstructed. If there is no scannable barcode on your item, then you will need to apply Amazon Product Label prior to shipping.
Use UPC or EAN barcode for Stickerless Commingled Inventory
You can use the existing UPC or EAN barcodes on your eligible products to identify and track your inventory throughout the Amazon fulfillment process by enabling the Stickerless Commingled Inventory setting in your seller account .
Commingling your inventory makes it easier to fill customer orders more quickly and efficiently. If you enable commingled inventory for your seller account, when a buyer purchases a product from you, Amazon sends an identical item from the fulfillment center closest to the buyer to expedite delivery, even if it was originally sent to the fulfillment center by a different seller. Amazon transfers an item from your inventory into the other seller’s inventory to compensate them, and you get the credit for the sale.
Even though commingled inventory is treated as interchangeable items in the network, the origin of all inventory is tracked by Amazon’s fulfillment systems, so Amazon is able to identify which seller sent which item if problems arise.
If you need printed UPC or EAN barcodes for your Stickerless Commingled Inventory, you can order printed UPC/EAN labels from Bar Code Graphics;