Since 2001, www.createbarcodes.com has been the leading source for generating high resolution digital barcode (.eps) files. The online application is the only software to ever receive UCC (GS1) Software certification to generate high resolution .eps barcode files. Last summer www.createbarcodes.com was enhanced to improve the user experience and also provide the functionality to generate free low resolution digital barcodes (.jpg). The underlying certified barcode creation engine, PrecisionCode, which has generated over 23 million digital barcode files for more than 123.000 users. We received wonderful feedback from our clients and the following NEW improvements have just been implemented.
- Additional Email Functionality – Users can now add unlimited recipients and also customize the subject line of the outgoing email.
- Expanded Pricing Options for ISBN Bookland EAN barcodes
- Expanded Supplemental 2/5 Digit Add-on Capabilities for UPC/EAN barcodes
- Ability to Export XLS file of Past Orders
- .EPS & .EMF files Now Provide in Emailed Folder – (note: .EMF files are the equivalent files form of .EPS files for Microsoft applications)
The free barcode generator function of the website enables users to create low resolution files for all major barcode languages including; UPC-A, EAN-13, Code 128, Data Matrix, and QR Codes. JPG files can be created in seconds and can be used for web display and FPO (for-position-only). Createbarcodes.com is the easiest, quickest way to generate digital barcode artworks for labels, packaging, coupons and books. Digital barcodes (.eps and .emf) are created instantly 24/7. Low resolution digital image files formats such as .jpg and .png should never be used for barcodes which will be printed. These file formats are ideal for web display. Click here to learn more about digital barcode file formats.
For more information, click here
Comments are closed.